Owning Up (previously Two Masters for Samantha) updated and re-written, by Michele Zurlo, releasing April 11, 2019



I love a good ménage, and this one has everything about making one work in the real world. Two millionaires business men, who happen to be twins, with a Russian name to add intrigue. A sweet, but confident, woman who is trying to make her way in the art world. Immediate attraction, a long-distance beginning, but a quick resolution. Lots of heat, really amazing BDSM scenes, time with all three, and time with just a pair. Wonderful exploration for them all, finding what they like, adjusting to each others wants and needs while they figure out their chemistry. Heart-break and despair, causing me lots of tears, and feeling hopeless. Then a spark, an actual fire, that cause action, and finally understanding, and resolution

I absolutely loved this story, because it took me by surprise. Everything seemed so perfect, and I loved the characters, all three of them. They seemed so focused, and put together, and knowing themselves, and each other. When things started to seem off, I was sure it would turn around. I felt actual despair with the characters. I was right there with them, for the good, the sexy, the bad, the confusion, the love, the caring, the pain, the chemistry. It all swept off the pages and immersed me into the story. I wanted more, I wanted to wrap them up, I wanted to be a voyeur with them. I felt everything with them, and it was wonderful, even when it was painful, it filled my soul!

Comments