Father's Keeper by Parker Ford (banned on mainstream etailers)

Father's Keeper by Parker Ford


Every once in a while, a book catches your attention, and then it gets banned. That was the case with this book, I had read Uncle Ed’s Lap, and Cry Little Sister, then they, and this one, disappeared, removed, banned to save us all from the ourselves. But books are never really gone, you can always find them, so when I saw this on Smashwords, and on sale, I grabbed it. I finally got around to reading it, and while I saw a bit, I don’t get what the big deal was. But the pearl-clutching masses must’ve been offended somehow

Jen and Gil are stepdaughter and stepfather. Jen’s mom has moved on, leaving Gil, and ignoring her, as she has done most of Jen’s life. Jen is back in town with Carl, the latest in her string of ‘for now’ fellas. The sex between Jen and Carl is hot, he gets her, what she needs. The fact the Gil keeps catching them, only adds to thrill. Jen is ready to accept that she has always had a thing for her stepdad, and lines start to get blurred between them. The chemistry is there, but so is the heart. And then they catch fire, and sweet, sweet spankings and daddy come into the mix.

The story is hot, hot between Jen and Carl, hot between Jen and Gil. But there is a lot of emotional issues that are dealt with as well. I devoured this book, loving it and everything in it. It hit so many boxes, and left me more than satisfied 😉

Comments