Wicked Sin by Ainsley Booth out now!

Wicked Sin (Forbidden Bodyguards #4)

This book reached right into my soul and swirled all around it, squeezing it tight, too tight sometimes, before wisping away, leaving a lingering feeling of longing when it was done. Luke and Taylor will do that to you too. So sexy, so hot, and with such depth of feeling, vulnerabilities, and pain. It is all right there, they see each other, really know each other on such a primal level, and provide to the other what is needed. The heat between them, it consumes them, and even they are shocked by how bright it burns

Never have I read two people who were the right fit, right away, on so many levels. What they thought they wanted or knew, gone, because this was what they needed all those years. What was missing, the person, the feelings, the sense of longing fulfilled, and the emptiness gone. Luke and Taylor, they stole my heart, invaded my thoughts, and filled my feelings. They were perfection!

Comments