House of Payne: Ice by Stacy Gail releasing February 13, 2019

Ice by Stacy Gail


This book started out, and I thought I had it figured out, but by the end it had turned me right around. I mean, surfer boy and political girl, seemed a simple formula – WRONG! Surfer pretty boy made me ache for him, my heart wrenched, yet, he made me happy at the same time. Politically correct girl also had me worried for her, she simply did not have it as all together as she set out to be

Ice and Sunny, supposedly best friends. A fall-out separated them, and now they are thrown back together. They take us along the ride, revealing bits of themselves to each other, letting us peek at it with them. And then the flood gates open, and everything still isn’t out in the open. They need to build trust, and that is the hardest part. Sunny needs to trust herself, her feelings, her instincts. Only after she does that, can she trust Ice. Ice has to trust her, and all the parts of her, in order to let himself go and be with her completely

Their chemistry gives them a second chance, but their hearts give them their forever

And can I just say, I want to work at the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee part-time! I mean, who wouldn’t?

Comments