Twisted Emotions by Cora Reilly - more Camorra Chronicles with Nino Falcone!

Twisted Emotions by Cora Reilly

This book was nothing that I expected, but everything that I loved!!!! Arranged marriage in mafia setting, well, that is one of my favourite tropes ever, and I knew this authour was good at telling a story in that trope, but this one, this one makes her a MASTER at telling a story in this trope

Nino doesn't feel, Kiara feels too much. Somehow, someway, they fit perfectly, they compliment each other. He needs her to say, she forces herself to open to him. He protects her, and nobody has done that for her ever. He wants to protect her, something he never thought he'd want. Nino, and all of the family, tell her she is one of them, and she has never belonged before. She demands honesty, Nino concedes it. She grows in confidence and he grows, just grows, as a man with her

I didn't think I would love Nino, but I did. I didn't think I could hope for Kiara, but I did. I didn't think they both would get what they wanted, but never knew was there, but, of course, they did!

Comments