Releasing November 24, 2018 Chattanooga Supernatural foursome holiday romance

Unexpected Gifts by Candace Blevins

Honestly, straight up, I am reading this book and wondering "what's up with the title?" I mean, I completely and utterly lapped up the story like a cat at a cream convention, but I couldn't figure out the title. Then I hit the very end of the book, and had an "awwww" moment, which, if you read this authour, doesn't happen often, and it was completely unexpected, and I didn't see it coming. Still, the cockles of my heart were warmed by this instance and the title, the holiday theme, and the character dynamic all crystalized for me like snowflake it the atmosphere!

Personal musings aside, this story was a super sexy, I meansuper sexy, story between Jayce and Cole, then add another, then add another. Polly comes to live with them to learn about the world, Dimitri is already living with them and wants more. From the very beginning of the story, the journey for each character begins. How do they fit in the world, in the many faceted relationships taking place, the dynamics within the household, and is any of that aligning with what they want; Do they know what they want? How do they get what they want?

The story can easily be read as a stand alone, but if you have read any of the preceding books in the worlds, you get to visit the coterie house and the inhabitants, and Razor and Matty are in for a bit. In the end though, Jayce, Cole, Polly, and Dimitri find out about themselves, each other, and what they want, to be happy, and it starts and concludes, over the holidays :)

Comments