New to me authour, now to binge! Releasing October 23, 2018

So Wild by Eve Dangerfield

I checked out this book on a whim, and then I was hooked! This is so good, I laughed out loud, I cried, I cringed, I squirmed in my seat, and I was in awe of the wonder that was Sam and Scott

Sam and Scott were neighbours when they were children, but things happened, and they ended up adversaries. It kept them connected though, and then Scott left. We get series of quick flashbacks over the years to re-visit some of the things that happened that altered them, and the effect it has on them now. All of that is set aside as the adults handled meeting again. They do talk about some things, because air needs to be cleared, but it is seamlessly woven into the current storyline

Throw in Sam's delightful sisters, a couple of tattoo artists at the shop, and Scott's timid assistant, and I couldn't set the book down as they kept me entertained and enthralled as they stumbled through to their HEA. The fact that they are electric together and the chemistry between them sizzles is an added bonus that you will completely enjoy!

Comments