Holiday reads coming October 23, 2018

Snowed in for Christmas by Noelle  Adams

Stranded in the Snow Noelle Adams 4 stars - I really liked the story and was completely engrossed in the emotional reactions of the characters. I didn't feel a lot of sexual spark between them but definitely felt their reactions to each other

A Christmas Rescue -Samantha Chase 5 stars I loved Bailey and Gavin's story. Enemies to lovers with dogs cannot go wrong. Gavin in particular spoke to me and my heart hurt for him. Lucky for Bailey, he was able to turn things around judt as she was too!

Love on the Edge of Reason Zoe York 5 stars *sigh* Completely and utterly loved Tom and Chloe's story. Both so sure personally yet so confused of their relationship. Watching them figure things out was frustrating and yet so fulfilling once they did


Comments