Cowboys are my crack, dark cowboys even moreso!

Booted by Pam Godwin
"I hear you" means I loved these characters!

This is the story of two completely broken down people, who don't even realize they are, and they don't want to change. It oozes darkness from every pore, and yet, the cracks let in a light, that has you hoping our couple can find their way, can get the peace they so richly deserve.

Lorne is recently released from 8 years in prison. Raina is recently released from 2 years with John Holsten. Both had good reasons for why they were where they were. Both didn't deserve to be where they were. Both don't want the attraction that is sparking, simmering, and boiling between them. Neither can resist pushing the others buttons. Neither can resist the pull together

I was completely immersed in the world with Lorne and Raina, they had me hooked from the beginning, and I didn't want to see their story end!

Comments