A True Cowboy Christmas - coming October 30, 2018

A True Cowboy Christmas by Caitlin Crews
Oh these two made me cry - I cried for them, I cried with them, my heart hurt for the situations they ended up in, and I was rooting for them so hard, that when it finally all came together, I cried some more!

Gray and Abby haven't had the easiest of lives. They both have buried some things deep down, and it has become a natural part of their psyche. They don't even realize it is there, guiding them everyday in all they do. They are practical, and Gray is a master at tamping down his emotions, but Abby finds it increasingly harder and starts to let hers loose. There aren't fireworks with these two, but slow burns, and some flashes of lightning. They are perfect together, and while they know it, it takes a while for them to figure out why. The journey wasn't smooth, but then again, that is how their lives have always been, so they aren't shocked. What does shock them is the depth and ease that they rely on, and fit with, each other

A wonderful read that brings you there with the characters and makes you want to stay!

Comments