A time shifting book set in Cape Breton

Wood by Cathryn Fox

I honestly didn't even read the blurb before I bought this book - I saw the authours, I saw the picture on the cover, I knew it was set in the maritimes, and knew I had to have it! I am so glad I did, because getting to know our wonderful hero, Wood, was one of the best times I've had in awhile. I loved London as well, but Wood really does make this story

This is a time-shifting story, and while there are some romantic storylines being laid out, there really isn't any in this book. It also sets up at the end for more story, not a cliffhanger per se, just that this story is done, and there is more story for these characters to come. 

Overall, this makes for a very entertaining and engaging read, with some very colourful characters!

Comments