A Romcom that had me drawn in and wouldn't let me go!

Shacking Up by Helena Hunting

What to say that hasn't been said? I loved this book, l loved the interactions between Ruby and Bane, I loved Francesca and Tiny. I loved the flirtiness, the boldness, the shyness, and the uncertainty that is the basis of the relationship between these two. I loved their friends and families, because even the crappy ones set the stage to bring these two together. I love that they are both so vulnerable, and yet so strong, and they are confident in who they are, and what they want. I loved the laughter they gave me, the sexiness they exuded, and the tears they brought to my eyes. 

This story had me drawn in, invested in it, from the start, and I didn't set it down until I was done, because, I loved everything about it!

Comments